Discussion Title:

Correction of Father Name in class 12th Mark sheet

Role
    Student

Correction of Father Name in class 12th Mark sheet

The Respected Authority

Subject – Request for correction of Father Name in class 12th Mark sheet

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards to a request for correction of a mistake in my father’s name in Class 12th Mark sheet.

The name of my father as per class 10th and 12th is -

CLASS 10th – Mr BRIJ BHOOSHAN DIXIT (CORRECT NAME)
    CLASS 12th – Mr BRIJBHOOSHAN DIXIT (SPACE is missing between BRIJ and BHOOSHAN )

As per the Government Job verification I have faced rejection for the same which has caused a lot of inconvenience to me and my family and has caused hindrance for my future prospects.

Kindly help me to get it rectified as soon as possible. I shall be grateful to you.

Regards,

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by punitkumardixit View Post
    The Respected Authority

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards to a request for correction of a mistake in my father’s name in Class 12th Mark sheet.

CLASS 12th – Mr BRIJBHOOSHAN DIXIT (SPACE is missing between BRIJ and BHOOSHAN )

As per the Government Job verification I have faced rejection for the same which has caused a lot of inconvenience to me and my family and has caused hindrance for my future prospects.

Kindly help me to get it rectified as soon as possible. I shall be grateful to you.

Regards,
    Hello,
    For this i would like to tell you that the procedure for changing or correction of the name is:

Correction in name to the extent of correction in spelling errors of correction in spelling errors, factual, typographical errors in the candidate’s name/surname to make it consistent with what is given in the school record or list of candidates (LOC) submitted by the school may be made.
    Application for correction in name of candidate/father/mother’s/guardian’s name will be considered only within then years of the date of declaration of results provided the application of the candidate is forwarded by the Head of the Institution with the following attested documents.

a) True copy of admission form(s) filled in by the parents at the time of admission duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution

b) True copy of the school leaving certificate of the previous school submitted by the parents of the candidate at the time of admission duly attested by the head of the concerned institution.

c) True copy of the portion of the page of admission and withdrawl register of the school where the entry has been made in respect of the candidate duly attested by the Head of the concerned institution

iii) The Board may effect necessary correction after verification of the original records of the school and on payment of the amount specified.

Role
    Student
    The Respected Authority

Subject – Request for correction of my Name in class 12th Mark sheet

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is in regards to a request for correction of a mistake in my name in Class 12th Mark sheet.

My name as per class 10th and 12th is -

CLASS 10th – TEENU J A (CORRECT NAME)

CLASS 12th – TEENU JA (SPACE is missing between J and A )

Regards,

Role
    Teacher

Buy Cheap FIFA 16 Coins With 15 Mins

Hello And Bye FIFA 16 is going to have the updated 3D head scans of fourteen Real Madrid??s most popular players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodr??guez and Karim Benzema EA Sports has posted a video which displays the hidden hard work and how technolgy is upgrading with FIFA 16 FIFA 16 has arrived with another news as EA SPORTS joins Real Madrid as official videogaming partner Electronic Arts and Real Madrid has tied an exclusive deal of three-year making EA SPORTS the official videogame partner of the Spanish club
    - mmogavip com]mmogavip com

Role
    Teacher

Buy Cheap FIFA Coins With 15 Mins

Hello And Bye FIFA 16 has arrived with another news as EA SPORTS joins Real Madrid as official videogaming partner Electronic Arts and Real Madrid has tied an exclusive deal of three-year making EA SPORTS the official videogame partner of the Spanish club Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from
    - goldceos com]goldceos com

Role
    Teacher

Buy Cheap FIFA 16 Coins With 15 Mins

Hello And Bye Video displays head scans of the most famous players such as Cristiano Ronaldo and many more EA is trying to lure the world wide FIFA fans EA also claims that more featured content will be released in the near future which will display FIFA 16 player tournament featuring the Real Madrid squad and FIFA 16 experiences at the Bernab??u Emilio Butragueno Spanish retired footballer who played as a striker in Real Madrid also gave his official statement as, ??Delighted to be working with EA SPORTS as our official videogame partner?? Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from

Role
    Teacher

Buy Cheap FUT 16 Coins With 15 Mins

Hello And Bye FIFA 16 is going to have the updated 3D head scans of fourteen Real Madrid??s most popular players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, James Rodr??guez and Karim Benzema EA Sports has posted a video which displays the hidden hard work and how technolgy is upgrading with FIFA 16 Buy cheap fifa 16 coins from

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by punitkumardixit View Post
    The Respected Authority

Respected Sir/Madam,

Regards,
    Hello sir or ma'am, kindly acknowledge me about the new procedure for getting my documents corrected....since I have passed my 12th in 2011 from cbsc board ..in 10th class marksheet my father's name is S.S.Yadav as he was in army that time and my mothers name is sumitra devi...now in in 12th marksheet it has been mistaken as Sube singh yadav as he has been retired in 2011 and my mother's name as sumitra yadav...now I m undergoing the procedure of document correction acc. To previous procedure..But now it has been asked to me that I should undergo acc. To the new procedure that is through court ....please guide me here ....I have published the required correction in government gazette also....

Role
    Student
    You send an application for correction of name only within ten years of the date of declaration of result provided the application of the candidate is forwarded by the Head of Institution with the following attested document:
    copy of admission form
    copy of the School Leaving Certificate
    copy of the portion of the page of admission and withdrawal register of the school

+ Reply to Post