i m student of cbse passout in 2012 with six subject including mathematics as main and physical edu. as additional subject but after result declaration i m failed in mathematics and get issue passed by board but sir i want to take admission in engineering colleg so i take drop in 2013 and remain apply for improvement but due to shocked pressure of competitive exams and jee main i m not again performed in mathematics i feared that should i again failed in maths.
sir my competive exams and jee main are held very well i hope take admission in top colleges but due to board issue it,s not possible so plzz suggest right path how could i clear my maths in 2013 can i go through nios (odes ) in math after that it,s certificate preferred by top engineering colleges or not.
during the session of 2013 i m also registered with nios as fresh candidate for april exam but not appeared in exam can i eligible to take odes in maths on basis of 2012 cbse marksheet plzz suggest me i m too much depressed.....