I passed my class 12th exams in 2008, with 45% marks in aggregate, and took admission in BBA through distance learning mode at IGNOU in 2008. But I wanted to improve my grades and secure admission in regular full time course at some reputed university (which requires at least 50% in aggregate), and so appeared in the class 12th improvement exams in 2009. But the marks improved only marginally, exactly 1% to 46%, and the situation remained the same (that i wasn't eligible for the regular courses), so I continued my BBA, and completed it in 2011. Now, recently i went to issue my class 12th certificate, and the authorities said that i would only get it for the session of 2009, and not 2008 (whereas my graduation is based on 2008 marksheet).
So, what is the possible remedy now. If they award me the certificate of 2009, what is going to happen to my graduation degree, and post-graduation, that I have done on the basis of 2008 marksheet? Please help. I am very tense.