Career options after 12th - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Career options after 12th

Role
    Other
    Hello,

You have done 12th in commerce, so after 12th B.Com is the best option for career opportunity. Along with B.Com you can do preparation for CAT exam.

Thanks

Role
    Parent
    Make a career of your choice, this will help you to grow in the future and keep your interest intact.

Role
    Organisation
    Hello,

First I will appreciate your question.After 12th the best option is Engineering involves the terms like maintain, design, invent, build, process, improve, system, material, devices and machine. It contains the information of all above topics. There is a lot of chances for a good career in engineering after 12th standard. Choose the engineering branch from the given list:

1. Computer Science and Engineering
    2. Civil Engineering
    3. Mechanical Engineering
    4. Electrical Engineering
    5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
    6. Biotechnology
    7. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
    8. Aeronautical Engineering
    9. Agricultural Engineering
    10. Petroleum Engineering
    11. Food Technology
    12. Textile Engineering
    13. Chemical Engineering

Regards
    Eduservex Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Role
    Student
    After 12th a student has lots of stream to get admission in. He/she can opt for management stream (BBA, MBA) as it is very much in demand nowdays. Lots of goverment and private colleges are there to get admission in.

Role
    Student
    It is every Engineers dream in India for having a desire to crack the GATE exams and knock the doors of PSUs, IITs & IIMs but very few aspirants eventually succeed on a long run. Time-management and self management skills plays a vital role to prepare for such competitive exams.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam is a means to get admission into M.Tech courses of country's most prestigious colleges as positive GATE score is always considered by some PSUs for further lucrative employment options.

Preparation cannot be stable and consistent unless you prepare a study plan from today. Analyze the focus areas of subjects as per your branch and the status of command you have on the subjects. If you are opting for GATE coaching then do take advice of your seniors and teachers as discussion and survey always helps in choosing the best coaching classes.

Role
    Student
    Hi Lovesh
    There are so many courses in different field but somewhere deepdown in your heart if you like film industry then you can do courses like Animation,fashion desining, Interior desining, Event Managment

Role
    Student
    Hi Lovesh you are absolutely write after 12th there is a big question what to do with carrier but in today's time vocational courses are more dependable option
    like Animation, Fashion, Interior courses

Role
    Organisation
    Hello Lavesh,

Appreciate your question. There are many career options after 12th and one of the best ones is digital marketing. There is a huge growth potential for this industry particularly in India. There are thousands of openings in digital marketing today. It is going to increase in the future. You can find some decent information in this website - digital-marketing-course.org

Role
    Student
    After 12th, there are many ways to select a suitable career path. If you interested in fashion designing world, then I would like to suggest you best college Pearl Academy, as they many centres in all over India.

Role
    Student
    i want to biuld my career in bank jobs what would be the best course for it please reply, i completed my 12th

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast