Career options after 12th - Page 3
+ Ask a Question
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Career options after 12th

Role
    Organisation
    There are lot of career opportunities after 12th. you can pursue your career in Hotel management, Hospitality management if you have done 12th in arts or commerce. Engineering, bsc if the 12th done in non-medical or MBBS if 12th in medical. There are lots of private and government colleges in India which you can join with or without giving entrance test.

Role
    Student
    I Thing you should do BE as there are many option After for your career.
    Normally graduation is easy as compare to BE But if you are going for job after normal graduation then everyone will ask you about post Graduation.

Role
    Other

Red face

Opportunities are numerous after 12th. You can go for mainstream courses relevant to the stream you chose in previous classes or you can go for ther professional or vocational courses.
    Many factors effect the student's decision to opt a career. What all is needed is the interest, where it lies. Confusion happens after 12th. Whatever course or career option you take up what is more important is how you potray yourself in the respective industry. For that you should take expert guidance. You should attend the seminars or conclave.

Role
    Student

Question

I HAVE PASSED MY +2 CLASS NOW I M CNFUSED ... what should i do ..i m intersted in p.c mobiles ...i want to do job related to p.c . now what should i doo.... tell me my friends

Role
    Organisation
    Yes agree. There are 100s of career options to choose from . I think all of us undergo the same confusion after 12th . In fact , it is sometimes stressful to cope up with suggestions pouring in from all sides . It is very important for us to realize the area which really interests us . Then we need to check the career options in it . In fact , all career options are good provided we excel in the skills required in the field. One can also take help from an experienced Career counselor. Take help and choose the best option for yourself.

Role
    Organisation

Smile

Hello Laveshmehta,

Choosing the career option after 12th is the most important task that one should do very carefully. This is the only thing which will decide your complete future. You choose that course which you will love to do. Don't do such works which you don't like but doing for name sake.

In my case I did BTech in mechanical engineering. People says don't go for engineering it is waist of time, but as per my experience it is a good option.

If you love your job then you will definitely get good job. Now a days there are many scope for mechanical/civil engineers in designing. You can do CAD courses and make your career as a designer.

I too did the same and now I am a CAD Engineer I am teaching students and also doing part time designing works for may well reputed companies.

If you like then you can also join CAD course in my organization and become a good engineer. We are Asia's best CAD training organization with 630 franchises over 25 countries.

Role
    Organisation
    Hi,
    There are numerous options available after class 12th but choosing a best suited education is of utmost important because ones entire adulthood depends on that decision. So, I would recommend you rather than taking any ones help you should consult any professional, because taking an advice from a professional is a good decision.

Role
    Other
    System domain Bangalore is providing good quality JAVA training, Android and Testing training with oracle & system domain certification. We have qualified trainer in our institute. If you want to more details about this courses then go below address links.

Role
    Student
    I suggest you to choose B.Sc in Animation and VFX. As it is the most rising feild in India. Sharda University is the only one providing this course in Delhi NCR. It has the limited seats for 60 students only providing the commitment for 100% placement in top companies for this course.

Role
    Other
    There are various career options after 12th.

If you want to go for the higher studies, then choose the most suited graduation course that matches the best to your 11th & 12th Streams.

Like Science stream students may go for the B.Sc., BS, B-Tech etc & Commerce graduates may go for B.Com.

You may also prepare for some competitive exams that may help you in getting the job just after 12th. There are some government exams like - SSC CHSL & RRB Group D Exams that are designed for the candidates who want to pursue job just after passing out their 12th Class.

Thanks

+ Reply to Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast