Career options after 12th
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Other

As we know that there are many courses available after 12th which we can opt for career like BBA, BCA, BTECH, BE, LAW, MBBS, BDS, BA, BCOM, B.COM Honors etc etc. But apart from these there are many more courses available which are job oriented professional courses like Fashion, Retail Management, Interactive Media, Hospitality Management, Business Management etc etc . Many students after 12th can't decide themselves what should now they will do, there's a bit confusion on their mind that what option should be right for them. And many of them are not much aware about these courses and about the future, if they opt any of these above courses. My dear friends don't be late, this is the time for action, think once while you choose any course for your career that why are you choosing the particular course and whats the scope of that course for you in future after you complete that particular one. Think and decide whether you wants to do same thing or something different for your career.

Role
    Other
    Any of the career you can select based on your taste in subjects.Move forward with your favourite subjects.

Role
    Mentor

Friend, select any of course, but do not choose B.Tech. It will wastage of time & money for you. I have faced the problem to do B.Tech with Computer Science.

First I will appreciate your question.After 12th the best option is to go for something which is highly dynamic and growth full and have good salary also.according to me join some courses like event management courses ,advertising courses, Digital Marketing courses etc.

Role
    Student

The whole world is an option. There are so many choices to choose from. What one needs to know is what are their inherent strengths. We should not choose careers based on what others are doing or taking a course which is considered to be famous or popular. We should only pursue those courses and careers for which we have an inherent talent.

Role
    Student
    Hi Lavesh, I agree with you.. on many of your points.. but I would like to add a few more fresh programs to increase the knowledge of readers.. like like btech in automotive design engineering, petroleum engineering, civil engineering with specialization in infrastructure, CSE with specialization in cloud computing and virtualization, CSE with specialization in oil and gas informatics. I think these fields hold most prospects in future but with right guidance and attitude. I know one university which will give you the required skill set and guidance with these program related industries..

Role
    Organisation
    @lavesh

You can choose your option according to your interest but i suggest technical filed is better for you. you can do any technical short term or long term courses.

Role
    Student
    Now a days lots of vocational course available in Delhi. People getting attracted to such kind of courses because these are short and an easy way to earn money. Mobile repairing courses and laptop repairing courses are some example here.

Role
    Parent
    You can try for technician course in mobile industry and move on to higher diploma if you find the career interesting.

Role
    Other
    There are lots of opportunity in field of vocational courses you can try one of that courses. Like 1 year diploma in IT, mechanical and electrical and many more. you can chose one of them.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast