Can I appear as a private candidate after failing 12th?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

hello sir
    i have failed in 3 subject of cbse 12th examination. i want to know dat can giv exam as private candidate for next year 2013.
    i hv faild in phy nd chemistry. so i want to know whether i hv to gve practical exam for next year also.
    can i take physical education as my extra subject for next year. as i hv not taken any extra subject for next year. as i hv study wid 5 subjects only.
    i want to know dat as iam passed in eng and hindi dis, so i hv to gv exam in these subject or only in failed subject i hv to giv exam.
    plzz clarify me in these matter

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mili View Post
    hello sir
    i have failed in 3 subject of cbse 12th examination. i want to know dat can giv exam as private candidate for next year 2013.
    i hv faild in phy nd chemistry. so i want to know whether i hv to gve practical exam for next year also.
    can i take physical education as my extra subject for next year. as i hv not taken any extra subject for next year. as i hv study wid 5 subjects only.
    i want to know dat as iam passed in eng and hindi dis, so i hv to gv exam in these subject or only in failed subject i hv to giv exam.
    plzz clarify me in these matter
    Hello,
    As per all your questions the answer is that yes you can appear as a private candidate in 2013 and your this year practical marks will be counted if you appear for the next consecutive year so you don not have to worry about it. And, yes you can opt any additional subject if you want. And, as a private candidate you can take only those subjects you want so forget about english and hindi.

+ Reply to Post