Respected sir,
i am maheswar raju n currently studying in k.v. No. 2 gwalior . Sir it was an spelling mistake in my 10th marksheet
student name father's name mother's name

cbse certificate: Maheshwarn narsaiahn parvathin

school record :maheswar raju n narasaiah n parvathi

we requested to make correction in all certificate as per school record.
My cbse roll no; 7109825
registration no: Pse/12/08003/00019
my father visited patna board twice. One time, my father talked to officials .and they talked to the principal due to exam time they said that" we will sent document after the exam' .later on we confirmed that they didn;t send the document. Please sir it is my humble request to take imediate action aganist it. My father tried to contact them but they are not picking phone. My father being a defence personal cannot visit the school because he is currently posted in gwalior. At last i am expecting you will take some immediate action against my school authority.
Kendriya vidyalaya singharsi
507-suaf singharsi c/o 99-a.p.o.
Disst- pakur(jharkand)
phone no;06423-242238.242298

we have been suffering more than one year. We have been trying to contact principal but we are not getting any reply. I have been tried to contact patna office but they are picking up call but they putting the call on hold. Sir we want to contact you so please provide any phone no.
Mobile no. 8982839414, 8269161343
sir. It is my humble request because it will cause serious problems in my carrer and future

your obidient
maheswar raju n

i am soonely expecting reply from you.