sir,my daughter was studying in cambridge school and was in 11th standard but due to some reasons she had to leave school so she didn't complete her 11th class.i want to know whether she is eligible for class 12th as a private candidate? also she had commerce earlier but now she wants to change her stream into arts.please let us know if it is possible or not,and if she's not eligible what should she do now to complete her 12th?