What should i do after 12th PCM?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I am Aviral Gupta I have completed my 12th class education from non medical stream this year.
    I had been taking coaching from Narayana institute for last 2 years and this year I have filled four entrance form JEE MAINS,VIT,BITS PILANI and IPU but not selected.
    sir please guide me if I can do something now.PLEASE

Role
    Student
    there are few colleges which take students based on their 12 marks ,i think SAASTRA would do that
    other wise there is always scope for management seats
    every private college has some quota for management VIT and SRM are leaders in this stuff and there are many colleges in Bangalore (i mean very good colleges but no one has ever heard of like VIT and SRM)

Role
    Student
    aviral listen if you are not selected in any of these competetive exams , you can do 1 thing . take admission in any of the engineering college where you live , perform outstanding in that college.. and as soon as your 2nd year completes start preparing for CAT or MAT , which are management exams and if you do pretty well , you can do lots of succes. or second option is you can. do B.A or M.A in any of the subject and simultaneously prepare for I.A.S. Hope you will yhink about it.!! thank you

Role
    Mentor
    Dont get disappointed Aviral.. you can secure admission in a good engineering college and pursue your study further.. You can also opt for BBA/BMS courses, if you plan on doing your MBA in future. This will help you save 1 year from your academics.

Role
    Student
    do not get disappointed aviral... you can do engineering after 12. you can also do BBA courses after BBA can do MBA.

Dear Aviral,

As some of the other members have mentioned, you may pursue Engineering. What we would like to advise is to take up an Engineering Course abroad. You get the opportunity of taking an International Degree with tremendous overseas experience during their internship cycle.

The experience adds up as an incentive to your profile and opens good career opportunities in India and Abroad.

Role
    Student
    hey aviral, do not worry. you can do engineering after 12, because today there are so many opportunity in engineering field.

Smile

After 12th PCM, you have so many options like
    • Prepare for engineering,
    • Prepare for NDA exam
    • Take admission for higher education
    • Complete your graduation with PCM subjects
    • And more options are there

Role
    Student
    Aviral, so many opportunities lie ahead of you. The fact that you studied for 2 years already puts you above the rest. Take that into engineering. Look for a good branch - ECE, CS + a good state university/college. Its always tricky to choose between college and stream and is very subjective. Did you appear for any state level exams for admissions to local colleges?

It is good that you are doing your 12th with PCM and taking training from Narayana institute for clearing the JEE (Main) and advanced.To select best college for engineering you have to check it from the site where you can get information about engineering colleges.Then take admision in best college.
    Have great day

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast