Dear Sir,

I am a Student of class XII th I have appeared for the examination in March 2012 N have got compartment in MATHS !

I have filled up the form from the school itself N again gave the exam in july 2012 N again got Compartment !

I have again filled up the form As a PRIVATE CANDIDATE N appeared for the COMPARTMENT Exam in March 2013 N again Got Compartment !

Now, My Question is " I Want to give the compartment exam one more time , now plz tell me what i have to do ,i.e, from where should i will get the form N Details Should i filll ?

Plz Help Me ..!!