I have passed my 12th this year from pcm feildand shifted to commerce becoz parents didn't allowed to take drop as I have got bad mark so so can I give improvement next year while doing my bvcom from a bad college and leave it next year nd shhift to engeenering plzz help me I want to do engineering next year how can I do this by not making parents un happy