repected sir,
i am akash i am unfortunately not able to pass 12th class in 2012-2013 and now i want to repeat 12th class. so can i apply for this please tell me.and i cbse guidline that the private could not able to do practicle in practicle base exam i have PCM and how can i get practicle marks in next year when i give private exam please tell me the procedure of getting the practicle marks
thank you