CBSE Class 12 Failed, How to Appear for Private Exam 2nd Time?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

My son appeared CBSE Class 12 Exam(Science with Maths) from a school at Bokaro as regular candidate in 2012.He failed that year. He filled up the form as private candidate and again appeared in the Exam this year i.e in 2013, but failed again. His form was recommended by his previous School. I have the following queries:
    1. Can he appear again this year.
    2. Whether his practical marks will be carried forward this year also.
    3. Now we are residing in Kolkata. Can he fill up his Exam form from Kolkata and appear in the Exam at Kolkata.
    4. In that case which School will recommend his form.
    5. He will send his form to which Region of CBSE.
    6. Whether his practical marks will be carried forward in this case also.
    I will be grateful getting the correct information.

Role
    Mentor
    1. Yes he can again appear for Private Examination in CBSE 2014.
    2. Yes his practical marks will be carried forward.
    3. Yes he can apply the form in Kolkata and write exam there.
    4. You can visit any CBSE affiliated school to attest the form.
    5. Since, you are in Kolkata, form need to be submitted to BHUBANESWAR REGION.
    6. Yes it will be carried forward. You have to pay Rs. 40 to get previous practical marks.

Role
    Parent
    Thanks a lot for the useful information. Could you please also inform
    1. When forms will be filled up.
    2. Whether there will be any problem in changing the Region from Patna to Bhubaneswar.
    3. Where his current year marks sheet and other documents will be sent - to the address of Bokaro where he had received his admit card or to his previous school.

Thanks again and waiting for your kind reply. I am also sorry giving you trouble with my queries. You can realise that I am a worried parent.

With regards,

Role
    Mentor
    1. Forms will be available shortly. Probably from June last week or July 1st week.
    2. No. There will be no problem. You can appear for Private Examination from any region.
    3. No documents need to be sent anywhere. Just you have to attest the private examination form from any cbse affiliated school. They might ask you the previous year marksheet supplied by the board for their reference. But Don't attach and send any document along with the forms to CBSE Regional office.

Its ok, i can understand the problem.

Role
    Student
    CBSE results are out!! Hope everyone has performed brilliantly upto their expectations.. rate your teachers on mytopteacher

Role
    Parent
    Dear Sri Sahoo,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Actually, in my 3rd query I wanted to know on which address my son will get his mark sheet of current year( Result published on 27.5.2013). He appeared in the Exam. at Bokaro and given address of his uncle residing at Bokaro in the form filled up last year. His uncle had got his admit card in his residential address. Whether his mark sheet will be sent by the CBSE Board on the above address.

Thank you again.

With Regards,

Role
    Student
    Sir, i failed in 12th.. i want to know procedure to change exam centre for private candidate...
    I used to live in haryana but now i live in nasik...

Role
    Student
    If I fail in PCM subjects,will be eligible to give the improvement exam? If eligible,will I have to give it as a private candidate?

Role
    Student
    When will CBSE results be declared for 2014 exam? I am very tensed as my Math paper was not good. I want to score good marks and want to prepare for JEE exam.

+ Reply to Post