+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

CBSE Class XII Result, 2012

Role
    Supporter

CBSE Class XII Result, 2012

Let's discuss about your upcoming result
    Started this thread to start discussion about your results for Class XII board examinations for the session 2011-2012. You can share about career goals, expected result, choosing the bachelors degree and ofcourse can ask questions regarding improvement, compartment or result verification.

My cousin sister has given 12th board exams this year, let's hope she clears it all. haha

I am sure that I'm gonna fail in mathematics this year, please suggest me some ways to clear it. Do I need to fill compartment or improvement exam? And what's the procedure for it?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by sohit View Post
    I am sure that I'm gonna fail in mathematics this year, please suggest me some ways to clear it. Do I need to fill compartment or improvement exam? And what's the procedure for it?
    You can't sit for improvement exam in case you failed in that particular subject.
    I will soon start a new thread describing the procedure and eligibility criteria for the improvement and compartment exams.

Guys please let me know the final date for the exam results, everyone is telling different date and the CBSE website doesn't say anything.

As per the official sources, result will be declared on May 31, 2012. I hope I manage to pass in mathematics.

Please tell me about the Class 12th result when it arrives. Ankit, from where did you get the detail? I am still not able to find anything on the cbse website.

Role
    Other
    Why is that CBSE board doesn't declare the date of the result at least 2 weeks in advance? With no info from CBSE, it'd only create fertile ground for rumors. Even newspapers started guessing - for example, a search for 'CBSE result' on Google News shows India Today, IBN Live showing 'CBSE results today?', 'CBSE Results on or before May 28' etc.

With the stress of not knowing when the results will be announced, no student could enjoy summer vacation peacefully, nor the parents plan their summer vacation.

Well, one thing is for sure - CBSE being a government organization, this scenario is perfectly in line with people's expectations. If it's efficient, THEN it'd be surprising. Isn't it?

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Muralibollu View Post
    Well, one thing is for sure - CBSE being a government organization, this scenario is perfectly in line with people's expectations. If it's efficient, THEN it'd be surprising. Isn't it?
    I absolutely agree with you. It would be better if CBSE can announce the date some time before just like CISCE did few days ago. This lackness is just helping to create panic among the students community.

Guys now its confirmed, the result is either on 23rd or 25th or 28th lmao

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast