Application form for appearing in compartment exam 2nd time?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i appear for board exams last year for class 12th i was a regular student in school nd i got compartment in maths then i appear for compartment xam in july 2012 bt unfortunately i again got compartment and after that i missed the chance for filling the form to appear again 2nd time...now plz tel me that from where can i get the compartment form to appear again in the exam in july 2013 as a private candidate nd plz do tell the complete procedure...
    Last edited by kaurj; 3rd June 2013 at 02:42 PM.

Role
    Mentor
    You have to visit your nearest syndicate bank or any cbse affiliated school/institute to get the form. Once you get the form, fill up it and then the form need to be attested by any cbse affiliated school. You have to make a Demand Draft on behalf of the address given in the Compartment Form. After attested, submit the form the your CBSE Regional Office. Thats all.

Role
    Student
    thanks alot sir..bt plz tell me by what date the forms will be out? nd last date for filling the forms

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by kaurj View Post
    thanks alot sir..bt plz tell me by what date the forms will be out? nd last date for filling the forms
    Forms will be out June 3rd week or July 1st week. Last date of filling forms will be 2nd or 3rd September.

Role
    Student
    sir can't i give the exam right nw in the month of july? ......... plz tell me m in tension.. :'(
    already my one complete year got wasted ...

Role
    Mentor
    Sorry for my previous post. That post was for Private Examination not for Compartment examination. Compartment forms are out.

Role
    Student

Unhappy

then sir from where can i get the form ? plz tell me so that i cant mis the chance again and fill the form before last date
    .............and now i will apear as private candidate?

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by kaurj View Post
    then sir from where can i get the form ? plz tell me so that i cant mis the chance again and fill the form before last date
    .............and now i will apear as private candidate?
    You have to visit your nearest syndicate bank or any cbse affiliated school/institute to get the form. Once you get the form, fill up it and then the form need to be attested by any cbse affiliated school. You have to make a Demand Draft on behalf of the address given in the Compartment Form. After attested, submit the form the your CBSE Regional Office. Thats all.

Role
    Student
    sir i visit to our nearest cbse school as well as syndicate bank bt both of them said that they are not having the forms.......

Role
    Student
    i have also not seen the form yet. cbse has released the compartment form for Allahabad region recently on their official site but i need the Delhi region. can i use the Allahabad region form to register with cbse ? i was studying at a foreign affiliated cbse school so i heard that all foreign cbse schools forms should be sent to cbse delhi region board. i am still confused as to which form to send as i have not seen the form anywhere.

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast