How to get duplicate class 10th certificate and marksheet?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

Sir,

I passed my CBSE Xth from Delhi in 1981. I have lost my certificate. What is the proceedure and forms to be filled up to get a duplicate cetificate with date of birth and marksheet and where to apply. Pl. give me a detailed reply and help. Thanks.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by binoy View Post
    Sir,

I passed my CBSE Xth from Delhi in 1981. I have lost my certificate. What is the proceedure and forms to be filled up to get a duplicate cetificate with date of birth and marksheet and where to apply. Pl. give me a detailed reply and help. Thanks.
    Hello,
    The procedure for obtaining duplicate certificate on payment of the prescribed fee and submission of an application on a prescribed form in the event of loss of original certificate for which you have to file an affidavit which should be attested by Notary Public. Further the person requesting for duplicate certificate would notify the loss of the certificate through Press Note / advertisement in some leading Newspaper and shall submit the Press Clipping to the Board along with the application and the affidavit.

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by binoy View Post
    Sir,

http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

You should contact cbse head office for granting duplicate certificate and mark sheet. You have to submit all your documents and registration number to cbse. After that they will provide you mark sheet.

+ Reply to Post