School in bangalore asking exorbitant fee for issue of TC
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

my son completed 5th std in one of the cbse schools in bangalore, now we want to shift him to another cbse school may be in chennai. when applied for the TC the school demanding Rs 5000 fine. there was a circular issued by the school in this regard specifying a date limit for TC application otherwise to pay Rs 5000. we have relocated many times in different cities but never faced this situation with any other school.

is there any rule by cbse that school can demand this exorbitant fee for issue of TC?

Role
    Parent
    As my experience there is no rule for demand fee... I suggest to parents who willing to join their kids in the school before... get clear information about fee, facilities and curriculum of the school. I would definitely vouch for Inventure Academy as a really good international school. The entire system at Inventure Academy is organized and up-to-date and as a parent I really need not worry much. Both my kids go to Inventure Academy, one is in senior school & the other is in primary. The school activities calendar is planned so well that their academic performance doesn't suffer but at the same time there is equal focus on co-curricular activities, which I feel is important for kids' overall development.

+ Reply to Post