i had given 12th exam this year i.e 2013.....m failed in theory in 3 subjects i.e chem,phy and bio......i got 38 in chem,38 in phy and 35 in bio and also i got practical marks as 25 marks in chem,27 in phy and 26 in bio .....Can I appear as a private candidate in same year i.e 2013. plzz plzz plzz help me....m too worried....i hv some more ques to ask:
1. When forms will be filled up.
2. Whether my practical marks will be carried forward this year also.

I will be grateful getting the correct information.