My son appeared CBSE Class 12 Exam.(COMMERCE) from a school at Shahjahanpur,Uttar Pradesh as regular candidate in 2013.He failed in four subjects in current year.I have the following queries:
1.Can he take admission in same school as regular or Ex-student.
2.Can he appear as a private student in 2014 Exam.
3.In that case which School will recommend his form.
4.When and from where private Forms will be available.
5.He will send his form to which Region of CBSE.

Thanks and waiting for your kind reply.You can realize that I am a worried parent.

With regards,