I am a student of class 12 and passed in the year 2013. I wanted to improve my Maths & Physics paper marks in CBSE class 12 exam, 2014. So, my question is how i should get a combined mark sheet where improved marks will be shown instead of previous one. If that is possible, then How should i move and where?