Can I do 12th directly next year after completing 10th this year?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

hi sir i have just passed my 10th class 7.06.2013 can i take admission in 12th class for next year or i can do this year only can you plz let me know thanx sir

Role
    Student
    From my point of view you will not be able to do that, unless you use unfair means. And I advice you not to do that unless its most required.

Thanks,

Regards,

Subham Raj [(sTyLo PHo3NiX)].

Role
    Mentor
    Admission to Class XII :-

(i) No admission shall be taken in Class XII directly. Provided further that admission to Class XII in a school shall be open only to such a student who:

(a) has completed a regular course of study for class XI; and

(b) has passed Class XI examination from a school affiliated to this Board.

(ii) A student who has completed a regular course of study for Class XI and has passed Class XI Examination from an institution recognised by / affiliated to any recognised Board in India, other than this Board, can be admitted to a school only on the transfer of the parent(s) or shifting of their families from one place to another, after procuring from the student the marksheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned. In case of such admissions the schools would obtain post facto approval of the Board within one month of the admission of the student.

7.6 Notwithstanding any thing contained in paras 1 to 5 of this Byelaws, the admission of students passing qualifying examination from an examining body outside India shall be regulated according to the provisions contained in byelaw 6.2 of this chapter; provided that the condition of completing regular course of study for class IX and XI is satisfied in cases of admission to Class X and Class XII respectively.

+ Reply to Post