Am I eligible for JEE Mains I give improvement exam in one subject only? 2014
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Am I eligible for JEE Mains I give improvement exam in one subject only?

Role
    Student

Am I eligible for JEE Mains I give improvement exam in one subject only?

hi,please answer my question soon,as i'm giving 12th in 2013 and i hv 76.06% and i'm notin top 20 percentile,so i want to give improvement exam in maths so i want to know that m i eligible for jee mains 2014/advanced if i give improvement in only one subject or i hv to give improvement in full five subjects,WHAT I HAVE TO DO?,also i got 55 in mathematics this year if i got above 80 in next year THEN all the marks i got in 2013 boards are added TO THE 2014 IMPROVEMENT EXAM I GIVE IN 2014 or it remains the same as in 2013 i.e 76.06 or it will incrEASE???

Role
    Mentor
    In order to eligible for JEE Mains/Advance, you have to appear for ALL FIVE SUBJECTS in Improvement Examination. If you will appear in only one subject i.e Maths in your case, you will be not eligible for jee mains/advance. Whichever marks will be higher, it will be counted in the final marksheet.

Role
    Mentor
    I am Also looking for same question and also checked JEE advance Notification details. I read it step by step and its eligibility based on JEE Main examination 2013, as we know results has out come.

Role
    Student

Yes, you are able to give the JEE Mains exam. But be a good preparation of both the exams.

But Be careful about the Both the exams.

Role
    Student
    Quote Originally Posted by sahoo View Post
    In order to eligible for JEE Mains/Advance, you have to appear for ALL FIVE SUBJECTS in Improvement Examination. If you will appear in only one subject i.e Maths in your case, you will be not eligible for jee mains/advance. Whichever marks will be higher, it will be counted in the final marksheet.
    Are you sure that this is going to happen...??? As i secured 95 marks in english this year and if in improvement i get less than that the n which will be considered for jee mains 2014..??? Plz rply...thank you

Role
    Student
    if i appear in maths only will that marks will be valid for other engineering exams like manipal or comedk...........plz reply..

+ Reply to Post