Change of Date of Birth in Class-Xth certificate of CBSE
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I passed my cbse Xth exam in 2007, now only i came to know that there is a mistake in my date of birth. My actual date of birth is 06.02.1991(D.O.B certificate), but in the 10th certificate its 06.02.1992

After passing Xth i have passed b-tech final year. Recently i have applied for passport. The passport authorities asked for both school certificate and D.O.B certificate issued by MCD. Pls tell me what is the procedure to change my D.O.B in Xth certificate according to the MCD birth certificate.

Role
    Student
    Hi,
    I'm also having the same problem. My D.O.B in 10th CBSE certificate is 02.11.92 but in MCD birth certificate is 02.11.91. I have passed my 10th in 2008 and now I have completed my B.tech (in 2014).
    I have applied for passport and faced the same reply from them.
    Please tell me whether you could change it in 10th certificate?
    Its very very urgent, so I'll be highly obliged if you could reply here as soon as possible.
    Thanks in advance !
    Regards
    Prerna Bisht

Role
    Organisation
    If you want to change date of birth in Board’s certificate, then the Board accepts to do the correction only within two years of the date of declaration of result of Class X examination. No correction whatsoever shall be made on application submitted after the said period of two years.

well you can apply by filling a correction form and submit it to C.B.S.E office and an nominal fee would be charged to you , and you can change that my providing sufficient proof for your corrections.

Role
    Student
    You send an application for correction of Change of Date of Birth regional office and result provided the application of the candidate

+ Reply to Post