CBSE Recheck/ Review results status is still pending!!!
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

SIR,

I AND ONE OF MY FRIEND BOTH HAD SUBMITTED THE APPLICATION FOR QUICK REVIEW OF CBSE CLASS 12th MATHS AND PHYSICS MARKS. WE HAVE SUBMITTED EVERY NECESSARY THINGS WANTED WITH DEMAND DRAFT OF Rs.300 FOR EACH SUBJECT TO THE CBSE BHUBANESHWAR REGIONAL OFFICE FROM WEST BENGAL, BARASAT, AND SPEED POSTED IT ON THE 4th DAY( AS IT IS WRITTEN ON THE RULES TO APPLY FOR RECHECK WITHIN 5 DAYS) OF CBSE RESULTS. AND IT IS ABOUT TO COME WITHIN ONE WEEK BUT IT HASNOT CAME NOW ALSO. WE HAS OPENED THE CBSE PORTAL ON NET AND STILL NOT RECEIVED IT. ON WRITTING ROLL NO. IT IS RESPONDING THAT Form Not Received or Yet to be received. NOW WE ARE GETTING CONFUSED ABOUT IT. SIR PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND PLEASE GIVE US SOME SUGGESSIONS. OUR NAME AND ROLL NO. IS- RITAM MONDAL-6611694([email protected]), SUBHASHIS BASU-6611675([email protected]).
    SIR PLEASE HELP US BY GIVING NECESSARY INFORMATIONS ON IT. WE WILL BE EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
    THANKING YOU,
    RITAM MONDAL,
    SUBHASHIS BASU.

Role
    Student
    like ritam i am also given for recheck of my bio nd physics of urgent verification but still it is not witten on the cbse portal that Not Received or Yet to be received .plz tell us that when it going to be publish plz.my email id is ([email protected])

+ Reply to Post