Correction of name in 10th and 12th certificates
+ Ask a Question
  Results 1 to 2 of 2
Discussion Title:

Correction of name in 10th and 12th certificates

  1. #1


    Correction of name in 10th and 12th certificates


    I am Sushant and i am working in an IT MNC. I cleared 10th exam in 2004 and 12th in 2006. My query is regarding correction in my name on the CBSE certificates. My full name is not written in the certificates and due to this problem, my college degree is also having my first name only. Somehow, i managed to get a passport on my full name - Sushant Chopra.

    But all my academic certificates, 10th certi, 12th certi, college degree, etc, are having my first name - Sushant.

    Till now there have not been much problems related to this, but i am planning to apply for a VISA and i think, this will cause an issue in my VISA processing. Could you please help me understand the process to get my name changed in my certificates?

    Once CBSE certificates are corrected, i will start working on correcting my degree certificate.

    Please help.

    Thanks, Sush

  2. #2
    sahoo's Avatar
    You have to go to regional office for the correction in your certificates.

+ Reply to Post

Similar Threads

  1. Correction of Father Name in class 12th Mark sheet
    By punitkumardixit in forum Class XII
    Replies: 8
    Last Reply: 12th January 2016, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Reply: 1st November 2012, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 20th August 2012, 05:30 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Reply: 17th August 2012, 09:07 AM