How to find the right career path?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Parent

When the options are plenty, is there any way to find the right career path after college? I have seen many people taking up different career path in contrary what they have studied.

Role
    Mentor
    Please send mail to info at educoop dot com to get reply of you query. thank you so much for visiting educoop.

Role
    Other
    Hi friend, if you completed BCA after that MCA is the perfect degree for post education and technology also, This degree can make more familiar with different technology, if you have any interest in gaming then i give you some information about graphic card.

Hi guys, I AM doing Masters insurance can any one guide me what is the scope of this filed and after finishing my master what will I do?

Role
    Other
    Read books and ask advice to your teachers.It is very important to find out right career path.Otherwise you cannot move forward in future.

Role
    Parent
    Thanks for all your kind reply. I am into researching on different options available to see which field will be best suitable.

yes that's good for you to search your self according to you interest, so that you will more successful in future

Role
    Student
    This is a very very important and good question that you have asked. Indeed people usually do not think about their career path through and through and make impulsive and random career decisions which they mostly end up regretting later in life. The right way to build your career path is by first and foremost knowing your own self in and out. What is your aptitude, what kind of personality do you have, what are your interests... all these things must be gauged very carefully if you want to make your career path. But many a times we do not know what our aptitude and personality is like. Even if we do know what is our aptitude and personality, we mostly do not know what career will suit our our aptitude and personality. That is why, it is very important that you seek help from a career counselor.

+ Reply to Post