Respected Sir.
My son has failed in the CBSE 12 board exam 12/13 year in ARTS , I would like him to appear for the next year CBSE 12, exam , but he would do it privately , hence how to go about the same so that he can appear for the exam next year without going to school , Kindly Revert , I will be highly obliged and grateful .Thanks and regards
Jaideep Banerjee