SIR I have appeared in cbse board class 12th in 2013 and i am not satisfied with my result.I want to give improvement exam of math,can i give exam as a private candidate ? if yes how and when i can get form ? and if anyone gets less marks in improvement exam then his which marks would be considered valid?