Will the gap between 10th and 12th put a bad impression in resume?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

One of my friend had done 10th in 2006 and paased 12th boards in 2010. Will it put a bad impression in his resume?

Role
    Organisation
    If your friend has a reasonable explanation on this, it won't. Maybe he concentrated on his job, instead. It's always about how you explain your situation and turn it into something good.

Role
    Parent
    If your friend has a valid reason it will stand good for him, or otherwise there will be some doubt on the interviewers mind.

A very big NOOOO. But some company has criteria for the job like they don't need any educational gap. But there is no bad impression on the resume.

Your CV is extremely important in the hiring process. When applying for a job it will put a bad impression in resume.

Role
    Organisation
    Just by attending this 5 day intensive workshop, you can program your mind using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to boost your performance in exams!

Enroll now and get an early bird discount for you and your friends. To enroll

go to google search
    Type 'Boost your academic performance Explara' and you will get a link to enroll and excel in exams.

All the best !! "Excel in Academics and Excel in Life"

Role
    Organisation
    Yes it will. But if your friend has a genuine reason, it should not be a problem! Actually some big companies will not even screen them for interview!

Role
    Other
    I won't say that having gap between 10th and 12th will put a bad impression in resume but there are some companies which don't allow long gap during completion of your education. So, In that case you won't be eligible to apply in that company. For example, TCS won't allow more than 24 months of gap during your education completion. Some more MNC companies also have such conditions but they can consider if you have any health issues reason with proof. Wish you luck. I hope you will achieve your best.

Role
    Student
    Definitely it will not create a bad impression on the resume... however, some employers will not prefer the educational gap and they will ask a proper reason.

+ Reply to Post