How to find right engineering college after 12th in NCR?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I m confused getting about taking admission after completing my 12th from science side . Its very tedious job to find out the right engineering college . so plz help me in finding out one ?

Role
    Other
    For finding out the best engineering in Ghaziabad you can search the college web sites & visit the colleges & through internet u can find out on various forums & blogs which provide some information regarding colleges . As per my knowledge there are only 5-6 engineering college which are best namely A.K.G Engineering college , ABES, IMS , KIET & Hi-Tech Institute of Engineering & Technology.

Role
    Other
    In my view to judge any college about how good it's for you, you need to go their website first and check certain things before taking admission into any specific one.
    A) - Check it's approval from AICTE and UGC by referring AICTE and UGC website to look for approved college lists.
    B) - Check for the infrastructures you'll need in future to study your desired subject.
    C) - If it has approval from AICTE and UGC for the stream in which you are going to study then check for it's reputations through it's alumni or current students.
    D) - And last but not least, check it post study job-placement facility.

If you find the college best on the above scale, you may proceed for admission in that specific college.

I'll advise you take part into an Entrance Exam conducted like IIT, and get a higher score in that which by default opens the door for you to get enroll in a highly prestigious engineering college.

Role
    Other
    If you’ve only finished the twelfth regular, and are also keen on obtaining a great Executive amount, which higher education, and also which part associated with Executive to choose can easily could be seen as the most complicated, and also simultaneously, the most important determination you could have.

Role
    Student
    Hi,
    This is the biggest question after 10+2..

What to look in a college to take admission. First of all you already have a list of colleges in which you can apply as per your ranking in the exam..
    Then in my personal opinion you just choose the college which have the best placement record, this would be the only game changer right now...

Role
    Mentor
    Check out the list of best engineering colleges in Delhi NCR region:

-->Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->Jamia Hamdard, Delhi
    -->TERI University, Delhi
    -->School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
    -->Delhi Technological University, Delhi
    -->National Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->University School of Information Technology, Delhi
    -->National Power Training Institute, Faridabad
    -->Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
    -->Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research, Delhi
    -->Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->University School of Chemical Technology, Delhi
    -->GB Pant Government Engineering College, Delhi
    -->Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Technology, Delhi
    -->Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering, Delhi
    -->CH Braham Prakash Government Engineering College,

Role
    Student
    Muku if you trying to find an engineering collage in NCR than Galgotias University is one of them.Galgotia is UGC recognised and approved by state government.It is nationally ranked for their engineering programmes by Business Today, India Today and outlook.It offers engineering courses like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics and communication etc.Admission in engineering collage over here is Through GEEE 2014 which is started by Galotia Unversity from this year for engineering students.It even provides Scholarships depending upon your ability.Few of my friends are doing engineering from there and they are fully satisfied by the peacefull and educative environment over there.They like its teaching technique and they are doing good and shaping there engineering carrier in right way.

Role
    Organisation
    if you are finding a college in NCR then first do check whether that college is recognised by UGC & approved by state government. today most of the college having good infrastructure but also do check with their previous placement record here are some good colleges in NCR region
    Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT)
    Delhi Technological University (DTU)
    Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
    Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
    ITM University - Gurgaon

Role
    Other

Smile

Hi ...

Take a look at this ...

Engineering Colleges in Delhi:

Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Delhi
    Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Delhi
    Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Information Technology,Delhi
    Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College,Delhi
    Guru Premsukh Memorial College Of Engineering, Delhi
    Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology (GTBIT), New Delhi
    Indian Institute of Technology,Delhi
    Faculty of Engineering and Technology,Delhi
    Bhagini Nivedita College,Delhi

Hope it will help u ...

All the best

Role
    Teacher
    Hi Muku, as you are looking for Btech programs then I would like to inform you about some core sector related programs like Automotive design engg, Petroleum engg, civil engg with spl in infrastructure development, mechanical engg, CSE with spl in cloud computing and visualization, CSE with spl in oil and gas informatics. Now, I hope you understood the demand in the market. I suggest you to go for any of these programs as they have immense scope in future.
    Choose the best!!

+ Reply to Post