How to get an updated SBI PO Syllabus and preparation guidance?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Mentor

How to get an updated SBI PO Syllabus 2013 for upcoming exams? How to prepare herself for better preparation?

Role
    Organisation

sir i can help, i can offer a solution wherein student can prepare very well with the help of interactive learning solution all u need is one computer and i can assure you of passing with flying colours,

sent me your email id i'll forward the details

regards
    nasakhan

Role
    Other
    You can look the details of advertisement published in Rozgaar smaachar or anywhere when SBI published the job-vacancy for POs. Sectors with marks details are mentioned in those vacancy advertisements published by SBI.

As far the preparation matters it's all depends on the candidate's caliber and his/her basic knowledge strength. If he/she has good basic knowledge of mathematics up to class 10th and having a quick grasping power then it's good to do practice as far as possible by solving the questions given in various practice sets available in the market with time -frame so that he/she make a habit of quick solving an time management which is pillar to crack any Bank's exam. If the candidate lacks of capability to solve questions of practice sets even with no time-frame, then the candidate should must go for the step by step, starting concentrate on clearing the basic knowledge of fast calculation by solving the NCRT books from the class 6th to 8th or 9th without time-limit and gradually tending to solve the questions within time frame.

Role
    Other
    You can look the details of advertisement published in Rozgaar smaachar or anywhere when SBI published the job-vacancy for POs. Sectors with marks details are mentioned in those vacancy advertisements published by SBI. As far the preparation matters it's all depends on the candidate's caliber and his/her basic knowledge strength. If he/she has good basic knowledge of mathematics up to class 10th and having a quick grasping power then it's good to do practice as far as possible by solving the questions given in various practice sets available in the market with time -frame so that he/she make a habit of quick solving an time management which is pillar to crack any Bank's exam. If the candidate lacks of capability to solve questions of practice sets even with no time-frame, then the candidate should must go for the step by step, starting concentrate on clearing the basic knowledge of fast calculation by solving the NCRT books from the class 6th to 8th or 9th without time-limit and gradually tending to solve the questions within time frame.

+ Reply to Post