What is the last date for SHE - INSPIRE Scholarship? 2014
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

What is the last date for SHE - INSPIRE Scholarship?

Role
    Student

What is the last date for SHE - INSPIRE Scholarship?

Sir what is last date to receive Advisory note for eligibility for scholarship....i have got 94.6% in +2...plz reply

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by deepti View Post
    Sir what is last date to receive Advisory note for eligibility for scholarship....i have got 94.6% in +2...plz reply
    Last date ~ October 15, 2012 OR within 120 days from the date of advertisement (which is June 15, 2012)

Total of 10,000 scholarships are available annually under SHE.The scholarships are limited only to the candidates studying courses in natural/ basic sciences at B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), integrated M.Sc./MS programs in any one of the recognized institutions in India.

Role
    Parent
    You must get "eligibility note" from your board (For eg from CBSE)..which board send to your school only..get it signed by principal of your school. If you haven't got it yet, then you may try calling to board-officials for your eligibility note....hurry...last date is approaching. website must be seen for details on how to apply and other formalities.(inspire-dst.gov.in)...best of luck

+ Reply to Post