sir,i m passout class 12th in 2013 from cbse board and secure 387 marks but as per iit i m not qualified for jee advanced because cut off no. for jee advance is 391 so i want to improve 12th again. so please tell me what is the procedure for improvement and it is necessary to take admission in school or give private without taking admission in school if it is possible to give private then what about the centre of giving examination. and when will form come and where?