My child have passed 5th and 8th exam form cbse school Faridabad, Haryana India. Now he got addimissions in CBSE school Vadodra,Gujrat,India for 6th and 9th. His T.C. is not counter signed and school are asking for counter sign T.C. wher can i get counter sign on T.C. and it is required.