Can i appear as a private candidate for class 12th cbse exam ?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

[FONT=arial]I want to enquire about class 12th exams.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]I have passed 12th from science stream in year 2008 with the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and English.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Now I have completed my B.Tech degree in biotechnology and wish to continue my further studies i.e. M.Tech. But most of the colleges demand Maths as a compulsary subject in 10+2 for admission.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]So i want to enquire if i can now give only 1 subject's exam i.e. for maths of class 12th. ? And what will be the procedure to do so ?[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]I hope you will provide me with the solution asap.[/FONT]

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by elisha View Post
    [FONT=arial]I want to enquire about class 12th exams.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]I have passed 12th from science stream in year 2008 with the following subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and English.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Now I have completed my B.Tech degree in biotechnology and wish to continue my further studies i.e. M.Tech. But most of the colleges demand Maths as a compulsary subject in 10+2 for admission.[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]So i want to enquire if i can now give only 1 subject's exam i.e. for maths of class 12th. ? And what will be the procedure to do so ?[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]I hope you will provide me with the solution asap.[/FONT]

Hello,
    I am really sorry to hear that maths is causing hindrance in your career but more sorry to say that it is not possible to take admission now as a private candidate in CBSE as you have done your 12th in 2008 and you can only re-appear as a private candidate in between two years. So, according to my best knowledge it would not be possible to re-appear but then also you can contact on CBSE helpline number and confirm it. 1800-180-3456.

+ Reply to Post