Which option is good to choose after graduation (B.Com)?
+ Ask a Question
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i am a bcom final year student and my result is consistently poor from last 2 year i am very upset about my career which course is better to do after gaduation??

Role
    Other
    First concentrate on how to pass-out your current B.Com. course with a good marks, then you should take into consideration that what course would be better for a good career for you in future.

As far career concerns, you may opt for MBA, CA or CS or even M.Com. is also a good option. You may proceed for preparation of IBPS Exam which is conducted against the PO posts in nationalized banks of India which is a good career as a designation of Bank Manager.

But above all you must pay an attention at present to clear your B.Com with good marks.

Role
    Student
    According to me, the field of your interest will help you with more of knowledge related to your specialized program which will help you to build your career.
    there are various specialization where you like to do your MBA.

Role
    Mentor
    Often people will advice you about doing courses in 'traditional' streams like MBA, Computers, Engineering, Medicine but you should pick up a stream where your heart is. May be you are not in the mould of traditional education, may be you have a creative bent of mind. If you have interest in visual communications; film making, acting, fine arts you should pursue these.

Role
    Other
    There are many options for you after graduation, if you want to go for further studies you can go for M.Com, MBA, CA, CS etc...if you want to go for job you can take many exams like IBPS (Banking), IAS , State adiministration Services, SSC and many more.

Role
    Other
    After graduation (B.com)you can go for different kind of PG degrees like MBA, MCA, Mcom from reputed university like symbiosis, ICFAI, Amity etc

Role
    Student
    The best option at present i think is to join the psu bank , since you already have a commerce background which will definitely help u in job at bank. bank job is highly stable and pays good. Think about it
    Following post might help you which i found helpful when i was preparing for ibps po exam

Role
    Organisation
    There are many options after completing B.com. Banking and accounting are the best options. There is also good scope if you do CA. For a pocket filled career, you can also go for buying and selling stocks. One more option is MBA in Finance, which will open up good opportunities in terms of career and has great earning prospect.

Role
    Organisation
    There are many options available after bcom. You can choose accounting. Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, Mba In Finance, Accounts Consultant, Taxation Consultant, Banking Sector

Role
    Student
    I think you should opt some job in same stream after B.com That will give you some space for better learning while having good financial conditions. The better way is through distance learning process. To know better go through distanceeducationhelplinedotorg

+ Reply to Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast