Which option is good to choose after graduation (B.Com)? - Page 2
+ Ask a Question
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Discussion Title:

Which option is good to choose after graduation (B.Com)?

Role
    Organisation
    I think you should first think of clearing your final year with good score. Depending on your specialization, you can decide in which field you want to make your career. I would suggest you to focus on banking and accounting as there is wide scope and job security. In fact, you can earn very well in this field. Good luck!

Role
    Organisation
    Quote Originally Posted by snehasmiti View Post
    i am a bcom final year student and my result is consistently poor from last 2 year i am very upset about my career which course is better to do after gaduation??
    First of all clear your b.com degree. There are numbers of option available after your degree like MBA, CS, CWA, CA and other options such as global certification in management accounting, Chartered financial analyst, financial modeling, financial planner which are new and very emerging career options for finance students to enter into MNCs namely KPMG, IBM, Infosys.

Role
    Organisation
    Don't get upset.. Marks are just filter. There are many organizations who opt for talent and knowledge. Do short terms courses like CFA, CFP, CIMA, IFRS, Investment banking.

Role
    Parent
    You can pursue the field in which you have interest. Well there are lot of options after Bcom you can do MBA,CA,CS etc or some short term course like Digital Marketing, Banking, Insurance, Journalism etc.

Role
    Student
    HI
    you can do MBA after doing B.Com
    I would suggest you always look for sectors that has less competition and more opportunities. Oil and gas sector has great career opportunities The expanding demand for petroleum products would require exploitation of oil reservoirs which consequently would need trained petroleum engineers and managers. Petroleum companies have great influence and offer attractive salaries to employees. The demand for petroleum and petroleum products is only expected to increase and the increase would lead to creation of new jobs. For your MBA in Oil and Gas, I would suggest you to look for UPES, Dehradun as this university has a brand name in petroleum & oil and gas sector. Check out its official website for more information about eligbility, admission and other things.

Role
    Organisation
    Quote Originally Posted by snehasmiti View Post
    i am a bcom final year student and my result is consistently poor from last 2 year i am very upset about my career which course is better to do after gaduation??
    Better get some job and do post graduation in distance mode from prestigious colleges like Narsee Monjee University. Your career will be good.
    All the best. For queries regarding admission process feel free to mail me.

Smile

I think you should do International Post Graduate Programs from any reputed college. I would like to share a college name that is MISB Bocconi for more details go through there website you will get an idea about courses.

Role
    Student
    In which field are you planning on getting into? Why don't you try short courses? You can try finance or analytics courses as they have more worth these days. I suggest doing a 2-3 month course in a field of your choice. Imarticus Learning offers finance and analytics courses online and in class so you can try them out. They even offer placement assistance.

Role
    Student
    After you done with B.com, MBA is the most preferable course. Next to MBA, you can have option of M.Com. There are no other courses other than mba, m.com, cs, ca icwa for B.com Completed Students.

Role
    Organisation
    Hey Sneha,

Did you pass out of your B.Com? You said your result was poor in the first 2 years. If you have cleared your B.Com, my suggestion is go look for a job. You can do MBA while working (through distance education). Better not to go for CA or CS (as others suggested) - they will be quite difficult for you!

All the best.

+ Reply to Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast