i gave 12 exam in 2013 from cbse board i got FT(fail in theory) in physics subject but it replaced from my sixth subject. so finally i passed without compartment now i want to give improvement exam in all subject .should i give it or we have to give compartment exam for physics before and after passing in physics theory paper, After this i can give improvement in physics and other paper please or i can give directly improvement exam without giving compartment exam.Please tell me as soon as possible sir.