Sir this is to inform you that i gave my 12th exam this year from delhi i was having pcm nd i failed in maths and physics as i can only give compartment in 1 subject so its no point in giving it coz i cant do so i want to appear as a private candidate in 2014 so can i appear in cbse private wxam from delhi in 2o14