Hello sir I got 12th science 39 percentage in 2006 after tht I went to abroad for my higher study in medical I hv done it bt when I came back I am not eligible for india bcoz they need 40 percentage for 1 percentage am getting problem now ,, what I have to do now sir please tell me can I give my 12th exam again ? If I done my higher study they ll count o not please reply