To get duplicate of my lost migration certificate of 12th from cbse
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir, i have lost my orginal migration certificate of 12th from cbse.i want to join the new course within one month . So i need it as fast as possible.i have passed 12th in the year 2012 from kendriya vidyalaya port trust ,cochin. Should i give any advertisment in newspaper?should i need an attested notice from 1st class magistrate?.i hope the form is only to be sent to chennai region as i am from kerala. Please kindly reply to my question as fast as possible as it is an emergency.

Role
    Mentor
    Please visit the following link to know how to obtain duplicate copy of migration certificate of 12th class.

CBSE Duplicate Certificate Form and Procedure 2012-2013

I've attached the form. Please download it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Role
    Student
    Sir of whose name demand draft should of..? Please tell me as soon as possibel. Because i have filled the application but i dont know of what name demand draft should be of ..?

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by NOUFIA View Post
    Sir, i have lost my orginal migration certificate of 12th from cbse.i want to join the new course within one month . So i need it as fast as possible.i have passed 12th in the year 2012 from kendriya vidyalaya port trust ,cochin. Should i give any advertisment in newspaper?should i need an attested notice from 1st class magistrate?.i hope the form is only to be sent to chennai region as i am from kerala. Please kindly reply to my question as fast as possible as it is an emergency.
    http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

Role
    Student
    Dear sir, i hv lost my marksheet of class XII. I passed frm kendriya vidyalaya ranchi in year 2005. Pls guide me about concerned steps to get a duplicate copy of the same.

Regards

+ Reply to Post