Will I be eligible for next years iit jee with improvement marksheet?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir
    I have passed 12th exam with 88.4% marks in 2013 exam.Now I wish to improve my marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.Will I be eligible for next years iit jee?Can I go for jee with old marks even when I have the improved marks?Please give me the correct picture.

Role
    Mentor
    Yes you will be eligible for IIT-JEE after being appeared in improvement examination. You will be provided a final mark sheet which higher marks.

Role
    Student
    sir i also have to ask a question and have tried a lot .please tel me .i joined educoop yesterday and cant see any of discusion title of mine despite i had done to submit in detail.i tink em facing problem .please tel me how to ask a question and view my page with replies .its realy important .please do reply .
    tanku !

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by aakriti View Post
    sir i also have to ask a question and have tried a lot .please tel me .i joined educoop yesterday and cant see any of discusion title of mine despite i had done to submit in detail.i tink em facing problem .please tel me how to ask a question and view my page with replies .its realy important .please do reply .
    tanku !
    Sorry for that. Visit here: http://educoop.com/start and select a category. Enter discussion title, type your message and click "Submit New Discussion". Thats all. If you still having issues, you can ask here. No problem!

Role
    Student
    Aren't we supposed to write improvement for all the 5 subjects for jee exams? And are you sure that we will be eligible for admissions at iit with improved marks??

Role
    Student
    Can anyone tell me about the IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATIONS FOR CLASS 12.... i passed XII this year and want to appear for improvement exam. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATIONS . What marksheet will i get ???? Will it have BOTH marks of MAIN exam and improvement exam ???? OR will it have the BETTER marks only ? I want to apply for PCM only ......What if we get lesser than main marks in improvement exam ? And Which marks will be taken by JEE MAIN BOARD DURING calculation of percentile ? Please help me

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Anisha View Post
    Aren't we supposed to write improvement for all the 5 subjects for jee exams? And are you sure that we will be eligible for admissions at iit with improved marks??
    Yes you were supposed to write Improvement examination in all subject in order to eligible for JEE next year with improvment marks. And yes, i'm sure you will be eligible for admission into IIT with your Improved Marks.

Role
    Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by hpsneh View Post
    Can anyone tell me about the IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATIONS FOR CLASS 12.... i passed XII this year and want to appear for improvement exam. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND SCHEME OF EXAMINATIONS . What marksheet will i get ???? Will it have BOTH marks of MAIN exam and improvement exam ???? OR will it have the BETTER marks only ? I want to apply for PCM only ......What if we get lesser than main marks in improvement exam ? And Which marks will be taken by JEE MAIN BOARD DURING calculation of percentile ? Please help me
    You have to visit your nearest syndicate bank to collect the form or you can visit any cbse affiliated school/college/institute to collect the form. You will be provided a final marksheet with improved marks(higher marks). You were supposed to appear for all subject in order to eligible for JEE Main.

Role
    Student
    sir is it is mandatory to give improvement exam for all the subjects for eligibility for jee main. if i am want to give improvement exam in three subject whether i am eligible or not in jee main and advance also. tell me the cut off of jee advance of 12 marks. i started coaching for iit and want to appear at iit . i had got 78.4% in 12 exam and want to improve my percentage by giving improvement exam in the subject in which i get low marks .tell me i am eligible or not . please explain the whole system. please sir

+ Reply to Post