Should i take an improvement exam or rewrite my 12th exam again?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

i have completed my 12th recently and i have scored 76% due to my poor math marks ie 53 i am scared to pursue my engineering career as i think these marks will affect my Ms dreams . i plan of going abroad for my MS in top universities . Will my math marks be an issue ? If so i think of dropping.
    And in dropping i will have to do my 12th again.
    Should i take an improvement exam or rewrite my 12th exam again (cbse) . If i take improvement it will show in my certificate that i have given improvement exam. Again the issue of my MS dreams come in the path. Will cbse improvement exam affect my MS dreams ?
    And i also plan to take a drop For NUS singapore . Do they take droppers ? I will be grateful if you answer me as i am quiet tensed . My 12th marks are as follows
    Eng- 91
    phy-75
    chem-75
    maths-53
    computer science- 83

Role
    Mentor
    First of all congratulations you'd scored 76%. You can appear for improvement examinations to improve your marks. And yes, it will be mentioned "Appeared for -improvement examination" in your final mark sheet but it'll not affect your career as improvement examinations are made to improve your marks not to affect your career. So, If you think you can do better in mathematics as well as in other subjects then you can appear for improvement examinations in all subject. They don't care about droppers, You should have a valid reason for the dropout (In your case its Improvement of Marks). So don't worry much about it.

Why you want to give improvement exam. You have already a good percentage.See the students who has lesser marks then you. Inspire then go ahead and score good percentage in your further education...by the end there is no value of your percenatge. All the best.

+ Reply to Post