How to get a duplicate cetificate and marksheet?
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

Sir,

I passed my CBSE Xth from Punjab in 2012. I have lost my certificate. What is the proceedure and forms to be filled up to get a duplicate cetificate with date of birth and marksheet and where to apply. Pl. give me a detailed reply and help. Thanks.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by shergill123456 View Post
    Sir,

I passed my CBSE Xth from Punjab in 2012. I have lost my certificate. What is the proceedure and forms to be filled up to get a duplicate cetificate with date of birth and marksheet and where to apply. Pl. give me a detailed reply and help. Thanks.
    Hello,
    You can obtain duplicate/triplicate certificate on payment of the prescribed fee and submission of an application on a prescribed form in the event of loss of original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed which should be attested by Magistrate/Notary Public or a Member of the Governing Body of the Board. Further the person requesting for duplicate or triplicate certificate would notify the loss of the certificate through Press Note / advertisement in some leading Newspaper and shall submit the Press Clipping to the Board along with the application and the affidavit.

Role
    Other
    Quote Originally Posted by shergill123456 View Post
    Sir,

http://educoop.com/threads/5960-CBSE...and-12th-Class

You should contact cbse head office for granting duplicate certificate and mark sheet. You have to submit all your documents and registration number to cbse . After that they will provide you mark sheet.

+ Reply to Post