CBSE Class 12 second chance of compartment exam
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

hello,i am akriti given cbse12th board exam tis year wd pcm,i didnt scord wel(59percent onli).i want to know about 2nd chance for compartment exam ,due to prolonged ilnes i am not finding my brain in a beter conditn to prepare enough for 1st phase of comp so i am just appearing .te fact is that i have a dream to pursue so em making myself to acheive good percent by appearing in improvement exam of 5 subjects!where i could get apliction form fa 2nd phase of comp exam and how much it wil cost ?is the datesheet of improvement exam(cbse 12)going to coincide wd te dateshet of 2nd chance of comp exam ?please tel me i am lost and restless!:-( .do tel me as soon as possible .it is realy important, pleas admin! and last please i wil be thankful 2 u if u give me te whole informtation in detail
    tanku fa havng me on te site is a nice site were we could discus everyting!

My daughter is going to attempt Cbse class12 second chance of compartment exam. when the exam form will available? Is she get two seperate mark sheets after clearing the examination? would she allowed to give Entrance examination i.e AIPMT/ State PMT/ CmmedK etc entrance examination next year ?

+ Reply to Post