Asking for eligibility criteria for improvement exam
+ Ask a Question
Discussion Title:

Role
    Student

I am student of class 12th. Can I eligible to give improvement exam as a private student after passing second compartment exam.I've failed my first compartment exam.Sir please also suggest me that is it necessary to go school after failing 1st compartment exam.Sir I would be thankfull if you respond me.

Role
    Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhat View Post
    I am student of class 12th. Can I eligible to give improvement exam as a private student after passing second compartment exam.I've failed my first compartment exam.Sir please also suggest me that is it necessary to go school after failing 1st compartment exam.Sir I would be thankfull if you respond me.
    Hello,
    I would like to tell you that yes you are eligible to appear as a private candidate for improvement exam. And for you knowledge no it is not necessary to go to school after your compartment exam. And i would also like to suggest you that if you have sufficient marks to opt a college then you should go for it rather than improving it as most important is college. Rest, if marks are not sufficient then improve it to a good level.

+ Reply to Post