I have completed my degree in the last year. I studied my 10th and 12th classes in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at Vechoochira, Pathanamthitta, Kerala. When i gone for a Passport, it is founded that my mother's name 'Mariamma Varghese' is misspelled as 'Mariyamma Varghese' in my 10th and 12th certificates. I have to get these certificates corrected for taking my Passport. So, what should i do for getting these corrected?

I request for your reply as sooner.. and i will be thankfull for it.