I have cleared 12th just a year ago.my marksheet details are as follows...
in 10th marksheet-SUNITA DEVI
in 12th marksheet-SNITA PARWANI
The problem is that i want to change my mothers surname from DEVI to PARWANI means change in 10th marksheet.
Is this possible????
and what are the documents regarding that??