I have completed XII this year only.I want to improve my performance in Chemistry and Maths.Where are the forms available? Will I receive a new marksheet with the improved marks or not? When is the last date to fill the form? For admission to IITs and NITs,if I appear for only two subjects will the IIT and NIT authority accept my these two marks along with the previous's subject marks?
Please give all the information me in detail.